A very specialized field of translation, medical device translation needs a mix of technical knowledge in the subject matter and solid experience in handling such texts. Accuracy is of a paramount importance when translating technical texts of any medical device as a wrong translation may eventually lead to a wrong use of the device, which may endanger the patient’s life. The same extends to the translation of equipment functions and GUI (Graphical User Interface) as the software options have to be precisely localized and tested to ensure the correct actions are taken by the caregiver or the patient himself.
Medicalize provides translation services for pioneering medical device manufacturers worldwide. We have a professional team in medical device translation/localization. Our medical device translation team boasts comprehensive knowledge of technical specifications of most medical devices plus industry-specific awareness of the terminology commonly used in this special type of translation.
Medical Device Contents we translate include:
- Anesthesia Delivery Equipment
- Cardiac Rhythm Organization Devices
- Catheters and Guidewires
- Dentistry Equipment
- Diagnostic Devices
- ECG Systems
- Endoscopy Devices
- Magnetic Resonance Devices
- Medical Stretcher User Guide
- Medical Chairs User Guide
- Medical Devices & Equipment
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Radiology/Ultrasound Imaging Devices
- Sterilization/Infection control systems
- Surgical Instruments
- Ventilation Devices
- Diabetes Detecting and Measuring Devices
- And More...